Connection: WIFI LED Indicator: OBD TX/RX, RS232 TX/RX, Power Working Voltage: 12V (with short circuit and over voltage protections) Output Protocol: RS232 serial port Baud Rate: 38400 Dimensions: 88 x 45 x 25 mm Weight: 58g Supports all of the OBDII protocols.
LED Indicator Instructions:
1. After powering on, the five indicators (from left to right: red, yellow, green, yellow, green) flashes once to let you know whether they work normally.
2. Only the red indicator lights up constantly in the whole process until you exit the APP (eg. Torque).
3. Open the APP again, the red indicator glows constantly. 3s later, the yellow and green indicators flash. Another 2s later, all the left 4 indicators flash quickly when there is data transmission.
4. After disconnecting the WIFI or exiting from the APP, only the red indicator lights up.
Compatible Car Model:
This OBD2 Scanner works on ALL vehicles located in the 1996 & Newer!
Support All OBDII Protocols Such As:
SAE J1850 VPW
SAE J1850 PWM
The OBD-II protocol supported by this product is:
1) ISO9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
2) ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
3) ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
4) ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
5) ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
6) ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
7) ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
-SAE J1939 CAN (29bit ID, 250 * Kbaud)
-USER1 CAN (11 * bit ID, 125 * Kbaud)
-USER2 CAN (11 * bit ID, 50 * kbaud)
* * default settings (user adjustable)
1) Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles
2) Wireless (Bluetooth) 5 ~ 10meters
3) Software included for Palm, PDA, Mobile
4) Software included for Windows PC
5) Software included for Windows Smartphone
1) Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
2) Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
3) Display current sensor data, including:
4) Engine RPM
5) Calculated Load Value
6) Coolant Temperature
7) Fuel System Status
8) Vehicle Speed
9) Short Term Fuel Trim
10) Long Term Fuel Trim
11) Intake Manifold Pressure
12) Timing Advance
13) Intake Air Temperature
14) Air Flow Rate
15) Absolute Throttle Position
16) Oxygen sensor voltages / associated short term fuel trims
17) Fuel System status
18) Fuel Pressure
The new Bluetooth OBD 2 / OBD SCAN Bluetooth Diagnostic Interface diagnostic tool
OBD scanning is a newly developed wireless scanning tool. It supports OBD-II protocol automatically
The three major protocols supported by OBD-II are:
The three major agreements are subdivided into seven minor agreements as follows: