125KHz / 13.56MHz Frequency NFC Smart Card Reader Writer
RFID Copier / RFID Reader / RFID Writer / RFID Duplicator
1) Compliant with CCID
2) Compliant with PC/SC
3) Support IC/ID dual frequency replication
4) Driver-free, no need to download software installation
5) When connect the RFID Reader to the computer with the USB cable, then can find the software.
6) Support ID125K, 8800, 5200, 4305, 5577, 8265 card.
7) Support UID FUID CUID UFUID IC semi-encrypted card, IC full encryption card.
8) Has USB full speed interface
9) Two-color LED light prompt (red light is standby, green is working)
10) Built-in buzzer “beep” sound reminder
Dimensions: 108 (L) X 68 (W) X 12 mm (H)
Interface: USB full speed
Working Voltage: 5 V DC
Working current: 200mA
Standby current: 50mA
Normal current: 100mA
Working frequency: 125KHz / 13.56 MHz
Smart card support: for 125KHz ID type: EM4100, TK4100, 8800, 5200, EM4305, T5577, 8265 etc.
For 13.56MHz IC type: UID FUID CUID UFUID IC Half-encryption, IC Full-encryption etc.
Supported operating systems: 98 Win, Win ME, Win 2000, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP x64, Win Vista x64, Win 7×64, Win Server 2003×64, Win Server 2008×64, Win Server 2008 R2 x64, Windows CE 5.0, Windows 10
How to use the card reader?
1) Connect the device to your computer with the USB cable.
2) You can view and open the software on your computer.
Read and write ordinary 125KHz RFID card
1. Place the card on the card reader and press “Read EMID” on the software to scan the card.
2. The software will scan and display the card number
3. Place a writable T5577 (125KHz writable chip) on the card reader and press “Write EMID” on the software.
Read and write 13.56MHz IC, IC half encryption card, IC full encryption card
1. Place the card on the card reader and press ‘Read’ on the software to start decryption.
2. “√” indicates that the decryption was successful, and “X” indicates the failure.
3. After the decryption is successful, the software displays the card number.
4. Place a writable UID (13.56MHz writable chip) on the card reader and press “Write Type-A” on the software.
Light weight body, Mini Design
ABS flame-retardant material casing, small and light, the interior is controlled by high-quality microchip, and the card reading effect is fast.
LED indicator light / buzzer
The LED indicator light is red under standby mode, and it's green under the card reading status. Built-in buzzer, very convenient for effective prompts.
Anti-slip mat at the bottom
The bottom is made of a sponge mat, and the inside of the sponge is a removable screw.
USB full speed and efficient
1.2m long USB transmission cable, fast response. No need to install the driver, quickly read the card number
Built-in mobile disk with software, plug and play
Connect the RFID reader to your computer with the USB cable, then can find the software