hot selling ds802d led screen billboard led video wall controller controller led sign
DS801 is used for single and dual color led screen,work with linsn's receiving card RV801,RV901,RV908,RV902…
Receiving signals from computer then fedding to led receiving card/receiver/scan boar
Can put inside the PC by PCI slot, or put outside the PC by adding a 5V power supply.
One card can max support 2048(width)*640(height) pixels (with U and D outputs).
One card with one network cable output can support 1600*400 or 2048*320 pixels.
Model 802 has the audio data transmission function. To apply TS802's audio function, a function board is needed.
Its dip switch can realize max four cards cascaded, to meed a larger resolution needs
DS802 is double-color sender, can control real pixel, virtual pixel, double color and single color display.
1. 802 sending card including full-color sending card TS802 and dual-color sending card DS802.
Full-color sending card supports full-color, dual-color and single color led display
Dual-color sending card supports dual-color and single color led display.
2. 802 sending card max supports 2048*640
3. Supporting display mode: 640*480 800*600 1024*768 1280*768 1280*800 1280*1024 1440*900 1440*1080 1600*1200
1680*1050 1728*1296 1920*1080 1920*1200 2048*1152 2048*1280
4. Audio Transmission Function
802 sending card sends audio data using network cable, and Function board outputs audio signals to the display. Double 24bits ,64KHZ hi-fi digital signal to analog signal or analog signal to digital signal, making display have the perfect video effect.
5. Cascade function,Through the dig switch on 802 sending card, several 802 sending cards can be easily cascaded to support a super large led display
6. Sending card U/D port flexibility for carrying half width or half height
For example, TS801 can max support 1280*1024 with two ports
A single network output port supports 1280*512 or 640*1024
7. Sending card rotation function
In Sender setting, sending card has 0, 90, 180, 270 degree rotation function
8. Sending card zoom in/out function
In Sender setting, the ratio of width and height can be set to realize zoom in or zoom out
9. Supporting 10-bit colors
The seventh supports 8-bit colors: 256*256*256=16777216 kinds of colors.
The eighth supports 10-bit colors: 1024*1024*1024=1073741824 kinds of colors. It needs to work with our video processors using the 30 bits TTL.
10. Multi-display synchronous and combination functions.
One sending card can control multi-displays, realizing displays combination, synchronous display, and independent play.