DRL Controller Auto Car LED Daytime Running Lights Controller Relay Harness Dimmer On/Off 12-18V Fog Light ControllerCompare
DRL Controller Auto Car LED Daytime Running Light Relay Harness Dimmer On/Off 12-18V Fog Light Controller
1. 100% Brand new and high quality
2. Mini shape,light weight and waterproof
3. Fit for all Brand of cars
4. Time-lapse power off function
5. Constant light + dimming + delay + automatic switch
6. Simple installation,with no need to change any electric line
7. Intelligent start up: When the car is started (the voltage must be higher than 13V+), the daytime running light is automatically turned on. When the headlights (or reading lights) are turned on, the daytime running lights are dimmed (darkened), when the car is turned off (the voltage must be lower than 12.5V) , the daytime running light is off after 15 seconds!
Size: 3.9 x 2.1 x 1.7cm(L x W x H)
Working current: 3A
Time-Lapse Power Off: 15s
1 x Daytime Running Lights Controller
After the battery is connected, the daytime running light will turn on for about 15 seconds and then turn off the light. This is a normal phenomenon (realizing the delay function). After that, you need to start the car. When the voltage reaches 13V+, it will start working!
The Scope of Products:
1. The starting voltage is 13V+, and the flameout voltage is lower than 12.5V (if it is higher than this value, it will be extended for a few minutes until the voltage drops.)
2. 1 pair of daytime running lights total power does not exceed 18W (most of the daily running lights will not exceed the total power)
1. First connect the positive and negative side of the daytime running lights on the left and right sides, and connect the negative poles first.
2. Connect the red and black wires of the input terminal with fuse on the controller to the positive and negative poles of the battery, and the red and black terminals of the output terminal to the positive and negative poles of the daytime running light.
3. Connect the yellow line on the controller to the positive pole of the headlight (or reading light). When the headlight (or reading light) is turned on, the brightness of the daytime running light will be halved (darkened) to achieve the dimming function (yellow line) You can choose not to pick up, that is, give up this function, does not affect other uses).